WHAT WE BELIEVE
Our church is enthusiastically committed to the Bible as our standard of faith and practice. Thus, we maintain core beliefs based on what the Bible says, such as:
- God is the Creator and Ruler of the Universe.
- Jesus Christ must be honored as Savior and Lord.
- Jesus died on the Cross as the final payment for all sins.
- He rose again from the dead on the third day, ascended to heaven and is coming back in the future.
- All mankind is sinful (we’ve broken God’s commandments and ignored His purpose for our lives) and we face judgment after death if we do not repent (turn back to God).
- Salvation is by grace through faith.
- A person is saved when he/she turns away from evil and trusts Christ as Savior and Lord.
- Every believer has been called to a life of obedience to God’s Word, by the power of the Holy Spirit — we must not only talk about the Bible — we must live it!
- We should meet regularly as a church family to celebrate our faith in Christ, to worship God, to study the Bible and to serve one another as Jesus commanded.
- God has given us the exciting task of sharing His hope and love with the rest of the world. We aim to help complete the Great Commission of Jesus, locally and globally.
If you have specific questions about our church's beliefs or teachings, and would like to ask a pastor about it, or if you have questions about your own relationship with God, contact us here.
Note: as a part of our church Constitution, we maintain a more detailed, technical description of foundational church doctrines. This document is available upon request from our church office.